Sunday, February 20, 2011
Wagon
Here is the wagon we bought her for her birthday. She loves it and pushed it around the house and had others pull her around the house in it. We took her outside around the neighborhood for a ride but she preferred to get out of the wagon and push Grandpa Hobbs and the wagon all the way back home. I was impressed with how long she went without asking for a ride.
Scott showing her to give her teddy bear a ride in the wagon.
Teddy Bear and Rachel taking a ride inside the house in the wagon.
Just chilling in my new wagon with my new sunglasses on upside down(still trying to help her figure that one out), my teddy bear who's along for a ride and trying on my new overalls and realizing they fit me right now.
So I totally have to say I love this picture. We found this hat up in the closet. After five toddler showers I have know idea who gave us this hat but it is so totally adorable. I put it on her head and was like man she sure does look cute. So of course I had to take a picture. This was just before we headed out the door to take her for the first wagon ride outside. She is trying to smile and I love that her fingers really aren't in the gloves. I tried but she preferred not to have them all the way up into the fingers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
she's so cute! i love that last picture too! what a darling hat!
What a cute little girl. I love looking at your blog. I can't help but think that Macy would have been 2 in March. I think they would have been great friends. But who knows i bet they know each other in Heaven
so cute. I want a wagon
Post a Comment