Thursday, April 17, 2014

Wicked

Well we scored some tickets for Wicked the Musical.  We had been looking at getting tickets but when we saw how much they were for the nose bleed we decided we wouldn't do it.  I ended up getting an email about tickets being 1/2 off and so we jumped on it at that point.  It was a great date night.  Scott and I couldn't decided on somewhere fancy to eat so we just headed over to Costa Vida down town and eat there.  Oh it was so yummy.  We then headed to the Morrison Center but I was completely lost and so I eventually had to get out the phone and mapquest it so we could get to the venue.  We got there about 15 minutes early and it was busy out in the foyer but not to bad inside and so we took our seats.  We weren't close but as the show went on it wasn't a bad seat.
 Our Selfie
 The nice lady next to us took our picture for us.  So a nice picture of us both.
This is what the screen looked like while we waited.  There is a dragon on top and the Emerald city glowing on the map.  Such cool effects.  When the show was over I was so happy I had gone to it.  What a great show.  I'm in love with it now.

No comments: