Sunday, February 7, 2016
Super Bowl 50 (2016)
This year we had the super bowl party at our house. It was so awesome watching it on the big screen. Most the kids didn't want to watch it so they were out in the family room playing. They screamed a lot and had fun so we didn't care as long as they weren't bothering us during the game or commercials. The Denver Bronco's beat the Carolina Panthers 24 - 10. I didn't care who one but Kristin ended up picking the Panthers and so I had to cheer for the Bronco's. I was happy with the outcome even if she was not a happy camper. I totally forgot to take any pictures of the party. Everyone had fun and we had lots and lots of food to eat. This will definitely become a tradition. Rachel is excited that she doesn't have to watch the game and gets to play the whole time it's going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment