
The other day I saw this really cool picnic table at one of our neighbor's house. It's called a convert a bench. Well I called RC Willey and come to find out they are $200 bucks. I was
like crap that's kind of expensive. So I was on line looking around and we found a place that showed these two pictures and it said it was only $94.00. I showed Scott and he was like that's a great deal so we ended up ordering what we though was this picnic table.(Shows the picnic table and then the two benches as benches?) Well actually what it is was only one bench. After doing more research after we had already ordered, I was on another website and that website said it takes two convert a benches to make the picnic table. I was like crap. I had a really bad feeling that we were going to only end up with a bench and not the actual table. I was right. So we got screwed. It would have been cheaper to just go to RC Willy because that price included the two benches to make up the picnic table and we wouldn't have to pay shipping. ARGH. So much for trying to save a few bucks. I really think this was some deceptive advertising because why wouldn't you say this is the bench price only and you have to buy two of them to make up the table. I am very frustrated about this but not sure anything will come of it. So I guess I'm just getting to vent on my blog. Buyer beware! So we did get the bench and it's pretty cool but we will just go to RC Willy to get the other bench so we can have a complete table.
like crap that's kind of expensive. So I was on line looking around and we found a place that showed these two pictures and it said it was only $94.00. I showed Scott and he was like that's a great deal so we ended up ordering what we though was this picnic table.(Shows the picnic table and then the two benches as benches?) Well actually what it is was only one bench. After doing more research after we had already ordered, I was on another website and that website said it takes two convert a benches to make the picnic table. I was like crap. I had a really bad feeling that we were going to only end up with a bench and not the actual table. I was right. So we got screwed. It would have been cheaper to just go to RC Willy because that price included the two benches to make up the picnic table and we wouldn't have to pay shipping. ARGH. So much for trying to save a few bucks. I really think this was some deceptive advertising because why wouldn't you say this is the bench price only and you have to buy two of them to make up the table. I am very frustrated about this but not sure anything will come of it. So I guess I'm just getting to vent on my blog. Buyer beware! So we did get the bench and it's pretty cool but we will just go to RC Willy to get the other bench so we can have a complete table.
2 comments:
Would you like to know that Nic bought the plans to build this bench/ picnic table. Sorry it turned out badly
Well now you have what looks like a sort of bar.
Post a Comment