Friday, September 25, 2009

Garden Update

So I thought I would give an update about our garden. So this is all the carrots that came out of our garden. They actually all grew very good. The bummer part about all of this is that they tasted like lead and weren't good so we had to throw them all out.
This was our biggest carrot. It was crazy looking but it was huge. Scott and I wondered if we could have entered it in the fair. I'm sure the fair only takes nice looking normal carrots. Oh well it's pretty funny looking and we gave us a good laugh about it.

3 comments:

Amy Hunter said...

That's awesome!!! YOU are awesome. Hope all is well!

Rita Peck said...

Cool carrots. Ours were tiny. Love your blog's header. Great picture of the two of you.

Sandy said...

Holy crap lady! You have some great carrots. Ya'll did good on your garden this year. :) Good job! Love all your new techno stuff. Purple iPod is awesome! see u soon!