Sunday, November 15, 2009
Scott's New Gift
Okay so I told Scott about a piano sale because I knew he wanted to get a piano and since he has worked really hard these last few months I thought it would be good to go see what they had. All the piano's they had were repo's so I thought we should be able to get a really good deal. So we got there and they had a couple digital piano's for really cheap. I was like well when I get Scott out of there I will tell him we should buy one because less than a $1000 dollars is really good. So we talked with the salesperson and Scott of course brought up the fact that he had been looking at the Clavinova's. The salesperson didn't really want to talk to us about them since there is a dealer here in Boise and they can't sell the same stuff that another dealer already sells in the area. We told them we had looked at them in Poky before we moved and so they were a little bit more willing to then talk to us. We ended up finding out that they actually had the one that Scott has been wanting on clearance. It was actually $2,000 less than two years ago. So when we saw the new price we knew we couldn't pass it up this time. It wasn't a hard sale we took it. It is a really cool piano. I'm excited about the fact I just might learn how to play the piano again. It lights up so that you can learn your notes. It also has a karaoke feature. Anyone want to come sing with me. :-) They threw in a jump drive that has 10,000 songs already loaded on it. Since they are out of Logan they actually have the whole hymn book downloaded on it and also the children's songbook. We turned it on this morning and totally listened to the church arrangements that were on there before we headed to church. Here are the pics of Scott's birthday/Christmas and every other holiday that you buy presents for, for the next year.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun. totally jealous. So since you won a Christmas CD on my blog do you mind if I just bring it to you when we come for my swearing in in Decemeber?? If not give me your address and I will mail it.
I'm jealous too! Congratulations!
Your clock must be really big! It almost makes the piano look small. I guess I need to come see your house. Scott and Hallee would have a blast playing the piano together!
Post a Comment