Sunday, March 13, 2011

Elmo's World

So we have found a tv show that Rachel will actually watch and not move the whole time its on. That is Elmo's World. She even sings the theme song to it. She's always asking for Elmo's World. Since it's only on for twenty minutes everyday we decided that we would by some of the video's. I can see were DVR would come in handy on this but we don't have it so we will just stick to the DVD's. I let her watch one DVD a day. So today she wanted to watch it again. So I pulled out the portable DVD player and let her just sit in the bean bag and watch it. She is so funny to watch because she just is so intent on the show. I love to listen to her laugh as she is watching it. I took a couple pictures of her just watching it. She didn't even move as I took these pictures, she totally ignored me.Didn't even bother to look at me while I took this picture.

1 comment:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

she's SO cute! jax does the same thing w/ jeopardy... wierdo kid, huh? :)
he is GLUED to the TV if jeopardy is on. so we always leave it on for him. yes, we are a fan of letting the tv babysit our child :)

p.s. i love your carpet and that cute girl :)