So a couple of weeks ago I headed to St. Anthony to be with a friend in her time of need so Scott was with Rachel for a day. He called me and told me about this incident. I was so happy to see that he took a picture of what happened. He told me that he put Rachel up to the table and gave her a cup of yogurt went to the fridge to get him something to eat and when he turned around this is what he found. Rachel had dumped her yogurt on top of her hair and was running the yogurt through her piggy tails. My first question was please tell me it wasn't the blueberry yogurt and he said yep it was. After that I of course was laughing so hard because she has never done this before. Needless to say the next day when I had her she tried to put her applesauce through her hair also. I don't know where she got this idea but it's pretty funny. She just keeps us laughing.
No comments:
Post a Comment