Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teaching her Young

So I had surgery on June 23rd.  They took out my gallbladder and also had a female surgery that I wouldn't say was successful.  So I have been hanging out on the couch a lot the last few days.  My back was starting to hurt the other day and so I pulled out the massager and had Scott work on my back.  Well Rachel has decided she likes the massager also.  Its been hanging out downstairs and everytime we turn around she is turning it on and massaging something on her body.  She really likes to have her feet massaged.  A girl after my own heart.  

Feet Massage it feels good.

Oh what a joyful feeling.

Daddy lay down.  She likes to give massages also.

I'm training her well.  Check her out she is totally laying on the massager and me while doing it.  I was laughing because it felt so different.

1 comment:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

cute pics! i hope you get better soon!!!