Saturday, October 8, 2011

Copy Cat

We have noticed that Rachel has started to be a copy cat on the things that Scott and I do.  It's so funny to watch her start learning new things.  Here are a couple of things she is starting to copy us with.
1.  Brushing our teeth - She saw that we brush and then put water in our mouth and spits it out.  She asks for her toothbrush and will brush while we are brushing and then hurries to scurry up onto the toilet so that she can lean over the counter and put her hands under the faucet to try and put water in her mouth to then spit it out.  It's so funny to watch.

2.  I actually put her socks on today since we have gotten a little bit cold over here in Boise and it's time to pull out the winter cloths.  As I put the socks on I pulled them all the way up and she said to me, "No roll them." and proceeded to flip them over once and then took her pant leg and tugged on it to go over her sock.  I started to laugh because she had watched her dad do this every day he goes to work and she now does it.  It's so funny.

She is growing up so fast and I love to watch her learn new things.

1 comment:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

it's kinda scary how much these little kids pick up on, huh??? the other day i heard jax saying 'crap!!!' whoops :) :) :)