Sunday, October 16, 2011

Super Saturday Crafts

Since my ward and stake don't do Super Saturday's anymore, Kristi called and told me about her ward's super Saturday and so I decided I should make the trip to Idaho Falls and do crafts with her.  We had a great time.  We did two crafts there at the church and the third one we did at Kristi's house so that we could get to Kristi's house to put Rachel down for her nap.

 This is my first Halloween decoration.  Halloween hasn't ever been my favorite holiday so I've never accumulated any decorations.  I think it's pretty cool looking.

 Yes I did make this with some help from Kristi but a center piece for Christmas that's completely homemade.  Picture of the front.
 From the top

 This is the craft we took back to Kristi's house to do.  Rachel wouldn't take a picture with it on so that I could show everyone so I just laid it on the floor so that it could be seen.  It's really full and almost drowns Rachel.  :-)
We also ended up doing pumpkin rolls this weekend also.  We ended up making six pans of pumpkin logs and they are so yummy. I love having them in my fridge and freezer for the holidays. 

No comments: