So Scott's parents and grandparents came to visit us the first weekend in November. It was lots of fun. I had to work over in Poky doing the Pharmacy Fair and had my parents meet up with Scott's parents on Friday so they could bring Rachel back to Boise and I would get back that night after I was finished with work. We really just had a nice relaxing weekend with Rachel of course entertaining us all weekend. Friday Night we ended up going to eat at Rockie's Diner. It's a sixties diner here in Boise. As Rachel came over to the table she saw me and said, "Oh it's my Mommy!" "I'm so glad your home." I think she was really worried I had left her when she came back to Boise not with me. It was so cute and totally melted my heart to hear her say that. Here are some of the pictures we got of the weekend.
Hanging with Grandma Tracy. She found this weed and wouldn't give it up.
Scott's family 4 generations picture.
I think it's totally awesome that Rachel has four generations on both sides of the family. She is one lucky little gal to have this.
No comments:
Post a Comment