Here are the pictures of her favorite thing to do and mostly that was just ride on the toys and not play any of the games. We were okay with it. This horse was her favorite one to ride.
Horsey
Giddy Up Horsey.
She loved riding it so much and it was so cute I had to get the video of it. We probably spent most of our tokens on this ride. Check out the form. She's going to be a cowgirl soon with Kristin's help.
Riding the Snoopy Airplane
This is like whack a mole but she really didn't like it because she had to be held to reach it. Scott had to finish up this game after she gave up.
One token for two little tootsie rolls. Man those are expensive tootsie rolls.
This is a motorcycle.
| Another type of Horsey to ride. |
It was so funny because when she found ones she liked she would say again, again. We of course we just said, "Okay." She was having fun and that's what we wanted.
Riding the rocket this time. She wasn't quite sure if she liked this one. It only got one token. :-)
So in order for Rachel to ride the carousel she had to be accompanied by an adult. Well I took the first turn and when we finished I told Scott it was his turn. I was so dizzy. Rachel loved it. While I was sitting out though I counted how many times they let you go around and it was 10 times. So after Scott and I both took a turn we had to take a little break and go play some more before we went back and let her take her last two rides. I definitely don't like spinning rides. Give me a roller-coaster any day.
They had a little play set there and she was afraid to go down the slide but once I went up top with her and showed her she could see Scott at the bottom that was the end. She went up and down I don't know how many times.
This was Scott's turn on the carousel.
No comments:
Post a Comment