Rachel sometimes love to come help me make dinner. So the other day I totally let her help me stir the soup. It was pretty cute. Here is Rachel helping me make Taco Soup.
March 4th - Today was another cooking day with Rachel. We ended up making some muffins and some cookies.
Mixing up the ingredients.
We had to use our hands since we don't have a really cool mixer. She loved being able to use her hands and then eat the dough off of them. I had to take it away because as I turned away to stir our dinner she was actually eating the dough right out of the bowl. She's a girl after my own heart but I think she would have ate the whole bowl if I hadn't stopped her. ha ha ha
1 comment:
that's such a precious picture!! jax is now starting to get into helping in the kitchen. it's fun to have them help, huh? we made jello and cut it out in fun cookie-cutter shapes today. he loved it!
Post a Comment