1. Learned in Preschool the letters V, W X
2. This month the imaginary friends have increase. We used to just have "friend". Now friend has changed her name to Raka. Raka also has a friend named Maddy and Maddy has a boyfriend Hawk n Louie. It's so funny to listen to her conversations with them. The worst though is when she is disciplining them for being bad and I totally hear myself coming out in her.
3. Every day she eats pizza for lunch. Never fails when I ask her what she wants for lunch it's Pizza.
4. She has had to learn how to wash her cloths because she's going through so many pairs of panties and pants that we have to do laundry about once a week right now.
5. Loves books without pictures just words in them.
6. Asks me almost every day if she can go see our neighbors. They have cats and they allow her to run around their house chasing the cats. She wants a cat but we just told her she could go to the neighbors and play with theirs.
7. She loves to go on walks only if it includes going through the new houses that are being built in the neighborhood.
Rachelism's
We were driving on the freeway and the sun was shining into Rachel's eyes.
Rachel: Mom I need this blanket up in the window.
Mom: We won't be on the freeway long. Just move your head into the shadow.
Rachel: It's in my eyes I hope I don't get a sunburn.
Mom: Yeah your right I hope you don't get a sunburn. ha ha ha
Rachel: Mom I'm scratching the itch out of my bum.
While I was putting fertilizer on the lawn:
Mom: Rachel go back in the house while I'm putting these chemicals on the lawn.
Rachel: As she sits down on the little tramp says: Mom don't worry I know what I'm doing.
Rachel and I walked over to my Scout Committee Meeting and then we walked back. I actually hauled her on my shoulders on the way back because she was totally gawking and not paying attention. When we got home she came up to me while I was cooking dinner and this was the following conversation:
Rachel: Mom my feet hurt.
Mom: I said they do?
Rachel: Yeah they do.
Dad: Rachel come sit down on the couch for a little bit to give your feet a rest.
Rachel: Okay
Dad: Do you want me to give you a foot massage?
Rachel: Yeah dad.
Scott then starts to massage her feet with his hands.
Rachel: Dad no you have to use the machine.
Dad: Well it's upstairs so can I just use lotion and massage your feet with my hands?
Rachel: No I will just go get the massager from upstairs.
The girls was not up for a lotion foot massage from her dad. Guess we should go get pedi's or something so she can learn how good a lotion foot massage really is.
No comments:
Post a Comment