She loved this sea saw toy and the boy was more than willing to be the moving force behind it.
Close up.
The Alpine Slide was in the same area as the Olympic Ski Practice Resort. So it was fun to see what it looks like when there is no snow. The only bummer part was there was no training going on.
We had tried to talk Scott's mom into going on the Alpine Slide but as it became time she decided she couldn't do it. So we headed to pay and get in line. Rachel of course didn't like the waiting.
We had to wait for about 30 minutes in line before even getting onto the ski lift.
Lifting off on the ski lift for our 15 minute ride up.
This is my little daredevil. I tried to put her back in the seat and she wanted to be able to put her arms over the rail and look down. Needless to say I held onto her shirt even though she was pretty upset about it. I was just afraid she would fall out.
Scott's turn for lift off.
Grandma and Grandpa staying on the ground and going to video and take pictures for us.
Can you tell that she is in heaven?
The picture of Scott behind us.
Most of the track.
Rachel decided she would ride with Scott on his sled.
Me on my sled. I was excited but as you can tell by the next picture we had a little bit of a wait.
The line of people we had to wait behind before we could go.
We pretended to race but Rachel kept pulling up the brake and then Scott would have to rock to get it going again. Finally he just took the reins and told her to stop pulling back on it.
The end of our three minute ride. I don't know why I have that look on my face because I wasn't scared at all I actually really wanted to go faster but was trying to stay close to Rachel also.
After that we went to eat lunch and walk the main street of Steamboat. We found some fun statues to get pictures by.
Me and Ben Franklin
Rachel with a Frog Princess
This was outside the western store FM Lights & Sons.
After we finished walking both sides we headed back to the condo and went swimming again. Rachel and I were the only ones to go and we went to a different outside pool. We ended up hitting every pool on the property.
No comments:
Post a Comment