Letting the goats lick her legs.
A giant goat that wanted out of his cage.
The pigmy goats.
Rachel eyeing the bull. She wasn't afraid of any of them.
She also got to milk a cow to get a bottle of milk. It was root beer flavor and she wouldn't drink it either.We ended up splitting after getting some food. We wanted to head back to the girls of lumberjack to see their show. I ended up seeing my Aunt Maxine there. They were at the fair to see Afton compete. We enjoyed going through all the exhibits. We even ended up hooking up with Paul for a little bit. While we were looking in the campers Rachel got grumpy and wanted to stay in the stroller. So we left her in the stroller right outside the door of one of the campers. We were only in there long enough to see the price and she had ran off. Scott and I were so panicked. Paul, Ashley, Scott and I were going in and out of the trailers looking and yelling for her. She we gone for about three minutes but it sure felt like an eternity. So we ended up sending her with Paul so Scott and I headed back to the food court to get a few more food items to take home with us.





No comments:
Post a Comment