The red car in the background is our rental car. (This is the only picture we got of it).
Wednesday before we left on this trip they called us and told us that they were totaling our car. I was so ticked because they totaled it over 18 dollars. We had no problems with our Toyota and now we had to go buy a new one because it was going to cost 18 dollars more than what they say the car is worth. I was so mad at this point. Scott and I went out every night looking for a car. Finally on Tuesday we were out looking and found ourselves this car.
It is a 2006 Nissan Altima.
I was so glad to be done car shopping even though it's no where near as nice as our Toyota was. It does have less miles but there are a few quarks with it that is frustrating to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment