Thursday, October 31, 2013

October Accomplishments

1.  In preschool has learned the whole Pledge of Allegiance
2.  In preschool has been the flag bearer, the calendar person, the meteorologist, and the librarian.
3.  Got to sing a solo for the primary program of the song "When I am baptized" or as Rachel calls it, "The Rainbow Song"


Rachel comments:
This came the morning after we got back from Montpelier where Scott had grown a beard to go hunting.  Scott shaved off the beard and left his goatee.
Scott:  Rachel you need to wake up it's time to get ready for school.
Rachel:  (Pops her head up and then puts her face back into her pillow)  Grrrrr
Scott:  Rachel what's up?
Rachel:  You missed a spot dad.
Ah she makes my day with these comments.

This was a conversation Rachel had with Scott while he was out putting a new light bulb in the car.
Rachel: What are you doing dad?
Dad: Fixing the car.
Rachel: By yourself?
Dad: Yep by myself
Rachel: Is that a good idea?

Conversion with Scott while Rocking her for bed:
Rachel:  When are you going to shave your beard?
Scott:  I don't know, why?
Rachel:  You look like a scarey Lion, I want you to look like my Dad again! 

The other day I picked Rachel up to go to dance class from the Borzea's house and she didn't want to go.  I kind of had to get grumpy with her to find her Halloween Costume that she had taken off.  So Laurel went up to help Rachel find it and I hear at the top of the stair, Rachel say, "This is the worst day of my life."  ha ha ha.  I couldn't hold back the laughter at this comment.

No comments: