Saturday, June 7, 2014

Charter Pointe HOA BBQ 2014

This is the last event that I am doing for our HOA before I move.  My parents were actually here helping us pack up everything so we could move.  Lots of people were shocked that I actually was there helping since I was moving.  We had some good help getting everything ready to go. This year we had enough BBQ's and so we were able to keep up with all the people who came. 
 Our BBQ specialists. They did an awesome job.

 We also actually served it because we had enough help in order to serve everyone.  That helped tremendously on getting people quickly out of the line.  

Some of the people showing we had a good turn out.

We were able to get the Fire Department to come this year and they brought their truck that could spray.  The kids had so much fun and it was awesome.  It was definitely bitter sweet for me.  It was fun being on the committee to do all these events and sometimes was a lot of work the day of but it was so fun to see the smiles on peoples faces during them. 

No comments: