Rachel as a mermaid.
She isn't Ariel because she doesn't have red hair and she doesn't want me to make it red either.
Scott just relaxin in the chair waiting for the parade.
Getting all lined up for the parade. Bonnie's mom is the fairy Godmother. Just an awesome outfit.
Marching in the parade.
Everyone who dressed up. The rest of us just took pictures.
After the parade they could get out of their costume and play the balloon game. You tie a balloon to your ankle and then try to pop everyone else balloon while trying to keep your balloon from being popped.
Rachel's honing in on Emma's balloon but Ben popped Rachel's at the same time.
After this we did musical chairs but Rachel ended up getting stung by a wasp and so we were in the house until they started this next game.
This was a concentration game. If you found the match you got to keep one of them.
Rachel won Swedish fish.
This was a pumpkin game. Everyone was trying to get their pumpkin closes to the green pumpkin. Whoever was the closes got to win a prize.
Our next game was the donut eating contest. It's always fun.
Rachel with the donut on her nose. I was laughing so hard at this point.
Finally getting the hang of biting underneath it.
Head to head with Bonnie. She got her's off but I eat more of my donuts while it was on the string. Bonnie's nephew kept moving the bar while we were trying this. I would just get lined up ready to take a bite and it would get moved up and I would miss.
Scott got in on the next group. He did pretty good but Ben beat everyone.
Bonnie's mom ended up only getting one bite out of her donut.
It was then time for the ring toss so you could have something to drink after your donut. Rachel couldn't get it so I did it and the 2nd one I threw I got it on the bottle. I then kept trying my luck but it wasn't as good.
This was the Trick or Treat game. Rachel got a bottle of invisible ink.
After this it was time to eat. The kids went upstairs to play Bingo while the adults got dinner ready.
This was our festive food. All of it was so yummy. The only thing not pictured were the hamburgers that had cheese cut out in the shape of ghosts. Yummy Yummy Yummy. After we got the kitchen cleaned up it was time to do the last game.
The fishing pond. Each kid got to do it twice. Rachel ended up with a flashlight that has different pictures on each piece(bats, ghost, pumpkin, and a cat) along with a coloring book. Everything that she loves. After that everyone got their coats and shoes on and we walked over to the grave yard. Bonnie told a story about someone who had died and the kids got to touch different parts of the person's body. Rachel got really freaked out and wouldn't even touch the last three bags. I touched each one of them. We took a quick walk in the graveyard and then headed back to Bonnie's house. Rachel was tired and still a little bit scared and so we headed home. Rachel didn't even make it to Inkom before she fell asleep. We got home and she went right to bed. It was another great Halloween bash. So much fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment