Scott ended up sleeping about six hours that day and Rachel slept three.
She was a Mermaid this year not Ariel. (Her costume is Ariel but she told everyone she was just a mermaid.)
We decided to try trick or treating downtown Poky because when I went to Outer Limits the line was forever long and there was absolutely no way I was going to wait that long. Downtown wasn't to bad because at least the line keep moving.
She still wasn't feeling good as you can tell because she fell right asleep again as I was heading back home. Scott and I both think this is completely uncomfortable but this is how we find her lots now that she's just in a booster seat.
We hooked up with my brother's kids to go trick or treating. We went to one neighborhood by our house since Paul's neighborhood was boring and hardly had any lights on. After going through just this one neighborhood the kids were all tired. This year Rachel ran the whole time. It was so interesting to see the difference in her since we finished the brain balance. We drove them to a few of the houses we knew she had to stop and hit and then headed to my parents house. Paul meet us over there. The kids showed them all their loot. We had a great Halloween.





No comments:
Post a Comment