Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Honey Do List

So about six weeks ago I ended up making a list of projects in the house that needed to get finished. The list ended up being a complete regular notebook page long. It was mostly Scott's "Honey Do List" that we had talked about but that had been being put off for awhile since we were waiting to get our taxes back. So since Scott was only working three days a week he started to work on the list while I was at work. Working opposite schedules is really hard because Scott and I get along really well doing projects together. (I know. I know couples that can't do these kind of projects together because they would end of getting divorced). Scott and I luckily aren't like that. He always likes to bounce things off of me and I sometimes can give a different precpetive. So since he has been working on the list like a mad man we now finally have some things to post on the blog. Scott and I are extremely sore from this last weeks adventures of pullings weeds, putting up rain gutters, putting in the landscaping, and then also laying sod. Even though I've played sports all my life I don't even think D-Day at basketball camp made me this sore. I'm so glad the really hard stuff is done. Now we can enjoy it. I actually put the pictures on the blog in order of when we did them. You might want to start at the beginning of the new posts because they will make more sense if you do. Hopefully we won't have to wait so long to post again. We are going to try and take more pictures and be better bloggers.

3 comments:

Dewey and Liz said...

Wow! You guys have been BUSY!! I remember our sod laying experience... my brother and I started and then the YM's president came over and then all the YM appeared... I ran to Costco and bought some pizzas to thank them and they had finished before I could even get the pizza's out of the box!
You house looks so GREEN and you will love being able to just sit on your lawn and enjoy it!!!

Anonymous said...

what a lot of fun projects. i guess they keep you out of trouble.

The Wuthrich Family said...

Looks great!!!!! Now it's all finished for when I come up and make susan take me shopping!!!