Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Mud Sink
We are slowly working on the mud room. I decided I wanted to get the mud sink in since we haven't had any sod in the back and Scott and I have been doing lots of work outside. The mud is nasty over here because it's more clay than mud and never comes off our shoes. So I was like let's get the mud sink in. So this is the mud sink. I love having it there because you can go in and wash your hands and not have to take your shoes off to walk to the bathroom and then go back outside. Saves lots of shoe tying. We have ordered the cabinets for the mud room. They should be here in the next one to two weeks. I'm so excited. I'm not sure Scott's so excited because that means he has more work to do. He loves working on the "honey do" List.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment