Friday, May 29, 2009

Best Surprise














So our anniversary was yesterday. Well Scott had told me that we would celebrate it on Tuesday since that was his last day off and he would be working on our anniversary. So unbeknown to me Scott had been working on a plan to get me flowers. (This was something he used to do all the time while we were dating I would just get flowers out of the blue). Yesterday when I got back from running a lunch errand I had a message on my phone from the front office saying that I had a package up front. Well since I've been buying tons of things for work I just figured it was an order I had placed. When I got up there this is what I found. Roses from my wonderful husband with a hand written card saying "A rose for every year!" As you can see there are 5 roses for each year we have been married. It was such a pleasant surprise. When I got home yesterday he came down from the bedroom and I had these gorgeous flowers sitting on the table. He had the biggest grin on his face and he was pretty excited that he was able to pull one over on me without me even knowing. Scott Happy Anniversary and here's to many many more. I love you!

1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

awh. what a sweet husband