Okay so over the Memorial Holiday my best friend Kristi got married. Kristi and I have been friends ever since we were roommates in Pocatello before I married Scott. Scott and I were able to go up to Saint Anthony for the wedding and festivities. It was quite fun. This is Kristi and myself after the wedding getting our pictures taken together.

What the four of us look like together.
So here is what their car looked like when we were all done decorating it. I think the group of people who helped did a really good job.
This is their reaction to seeing the car. I think Kristi thought it was funny and Doug might be in a little bit of shock. It actually didn't take them as long to clean up the car as we had hoped. Oh well at least we had fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment