This is the beginning of the project. Just a blank white wall. You can actually see the side of the cabinet that we had moved in but hadn't actually started placing in it in its correct position. The utility cabinets were extremely difficult to get into the house. Scott and I had fun trying to get an 8 foot cabinet in through 6 foot doors.


Scott working away at getting the top cabinets in. This was definitely one of the hardest parts of the project. We had to actually have some help with shelves and paint cans to help keep it up and even. Looked pretty funny but we got it up and straight.

This is the cabinet actually in its spot and you can see the mud sink actually in it's spot.

This picture kind of gives you the view of what it all looks like all together. We got the upper cabinets in and the bench. I'm very happy with the bench. We actually had to do some finagling because they don't make a counter top in the size we needed. So we had to actually cut it to the size of our cabinet and then had to take apart the rest of the counter top to make the back splash. It turned out better than we thought it would. I love it.

Close up of the bench and shoe space.
So I decided to upload a tour of the mud room since the pictures really didn't do it justice. We love all the new storage and I love the fact that the shoes actually have a spot now instead of just piled up in the middle of the floor. Scott likes it because he now has a place to sit to take off his boots.
1 comment:
Love the mud room. Wish we had one
Post a Comment