Whenever we go any where with Kathy and Wade we have to play the card game hand and foot. We are addicted to it. We only get to play a few times a year so this is what we played the whole time there. Kathy tried to teach me another game but I gave up. It was just to hard and complicated. I prefer games that are easy to get or games that I have cheat sheets for.
Monday, August 17, 2009
McCall Timeshares
Okay so Scott and I bought Timeshares a little over a year ago and have never gone and seen what we actually own until a week ago. So here are some pictures of the condo we stayed at and some of the things we did. It was so much fun. We were especially happy that we were able to spend time with our friends the Mooso's. Scott and Wade cracked jokes about what they(meaning Scott and Wade) should have done different while building the condo's. Their joke since we both bought into the Wyndham timeshares. I'm sure everyone we visit they will be doing this. :-)
This is a picture actually taken from the door of the master suite into the kitchen area. It was really nice and spacious. Better than I had expected.
The patio. It had a nice grill and Kathy even suggested that we do our own cooking but it was a unanimous "No" that none of us wanted to cook. We took the going out to eat route. It was a nice relaxing vacation.
Wade and I were hanging out waiting to play another round of Hand and Foot after we had gone out for dinner. I was back into my comfy clothes.

Whenever we go any where with Kathy and Wade we have to play the card game hand and foot. We are addicted to it. We only get to play a few times a year so this is what we played the whole time there. Kathy tried to teach me another game but I gave up. It was just to hard and complicated. I prefer games that are easy to get or games that I have cheat sheets for.
Whenever we go any where with Kathy and Wade we have to play the card game hand and foot. We are addicted to it. We only get to play a few times a year so this is what we played the whole time there. Kathy tried to teach me another game but I gave up. It was just to hard and complicated. I prefer games that are easy to get or games that I have cheat sheets for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
looks like a fun place
Post a Comment