Today took us to Tampa to Busch Gardens. It was only 50 miles away but we have decided that a mile in Idaho is not the same as a mile in Florida. It's so crazy because it took us forever. It took longer than 50 minutes to get 50 miles and so it just didn't make sense. We first tried to go to an adoption agency there but no one was there. We were a little disappointed that we were never able to meet with someone. We got to Busch Garden just as it was opening. That park is awesome.
Scott and I just went from one roller coaster to another.
This was the 1st roller coaster we rode. It was awesome. I was a little nervous on it but it was fun. We then did Gwazi, they had roller coaster after roller coaster to ride. After the 5th roller coaster I told Scott I needed a break. So that ended up being walking through some of the different countries.
Yes that is a kid in like an observatory with the lion right on top of him. It was cool to be that close to them.
Outside the lion entrance. Topiary it's everywhere.
We found Kathy and Wade and eat lunch with them. We then went on the train ride. The following pics are some of the animals we saw while on the train. They were all laid back and didn't really care that people where riding this train through them. It was like a Sahara ride.
Rhino
I can't remember what these are called but the flamingos in the back are actually pink so they are eating enough shrimp to turn them that color.
Zebras
Dirty Rhino
The next few pictures are of Scott and I just having a little bit of fun with all the statues that were around this park.
A picture of both.
The weather started to get crappy again and so some of the shows got postponed because they couldn't use their wireless mics when there was lightening in the area. When we got back to Orlando was listened to the news and they had over 250 accidents on the freeway because of the rain. I thought that was crazy since usually we don't usually have that many accidents even in Idaho when it snows. We got a few pictures but not as many as the other parks.
No comments:
Post a Comment