Thursday, June 2, 2011

Problem Solver

So Rachel has started to open doors and turn on the lights in the house.  This was one of her attempts to turn on a light.  I had to laugh as I watched her problem solve how to get taller so she could reach the light switch.

Okay so I don't need anyone to tell me how dangerous this is.  I was right there watching this whole thing unfold.  Yes that is her baby doll stroller on the bean bag.  I let her get this far and then I helped her to turn the light on because I didn't want her to get hurt falling off of this.  I have to give her credit for figuring out how she could get higher because the bean bag just wasn't enough height.

1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

yeah wasn't thinking of the danger but of course I have seen my kids put a stool on a doll that was on a stroller so I guess I am not as careful as I should be. what a smart girl.