Well on Monday Rachel ended up learning a hard life lesson. I was on the treadmill and I was telling Rachel to stay away from the treadmill. Usually she will walk away and let me finish but today wasn't one of those days. She kept trying to grab me and I was just kind of pushing her away. Finally she went to grab my shorts and I moved out of the way while I was running on the treadmill and she ended up falling over and landed on the treadmill where it spit her into the wall but we only have about a foot behind the wall and so she was actually still on the treadmill with the track going around. I jumped off and grabbed her off of it. This is what her injury ended up looking like. (Sidenote: Of course she was also running around in her diaper today because I couldn't get her in the tub and so I had taken her PJ's off so I could throw them in a load of laundry I was doing.)
OUCH!!
Yep we ended up having crying for about an hour and a 1/2. It was rough but I think she has learned her lesson to actually listen to me when I tell her to stay away from the treadmill.
Scott then said today she had to learn the hard way again. He had cooked a pizza for lunch and he told her to stay away from the stove top because the pizza stone was hot. Well while he turned his back she moved a chair over to the stove and touched the rack that we use to bring the pizza stone out of the oven. So now she got a burn on her hand. Hopefully she has learned her lesson the last couple of days. If not we just might end up in the ER a few times because she doesn't believe us when we tell her not to do things. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment