Rachel has started to get her own style. I'm always amazed at what she has come up with lately. She used to be really good about matching but lately she has a really wild side. Here are the many different outfits
lately.
Super Hero
Fully clothes super hero.
Her new thing is using my hand towels as her cape and then I use a binder clip to keep it together.
Being Rapunzel after Aunt Jamie brought her the hair.
This was her preschool outfit. Isn't it just loverly.
I love the flower pants with the striped socks.
I let her leave the house this way because I had seen a friend on Facebook who said that she allows her daughters to pick out their clothes during the week but she picks them out on Sunday. I thought that was good advice so that's what I have been doing with Rachel and all of her cloths. No more fights about what to wear.
No comments:
Post a Comment