1. She went to primary. She was so excited to be able to go into the big kids class but wasn't to happy to not have toys to play with anymore. Here teacher said while they were talking about what names your mom and dad are called by she said, "I call my dad Sir and I call my mom Ma'me". I started to laugh when I heard this because the only time she says that to us is when she's being funny.
2. She has started to talk on the phone with people longer than just saying "Hi and talk to you later, Bye." She actually sit and listens and talks.
3. She's starting to be more helpful around the house. She wants to help clean. Her job is taking the silverware out of the dishwasher and putting it away.
4. She always remembers that it's time to change the clothes on the Welcome bear that we have. She loves getting to change it clothes.
5. She has learned the song Days of the Week.
6. She lost the privilege of going to volleyball with me on Wednesday because she bit Bria this month. So now she gets to be babysat by Angela Borzea every week. Scott got to have the talk with her about not biting people and using your words to figure out disagreements.
7. She sticks her tongue out and to the side when trying to do things. She told us that's what Grandpa Hobbs does. We laughed so hard because yes it is what he does.
No comments:
Post a Comment