We started the day by getting stats:
Age: 4 years 6 months 22 days old
Weight: 34.4
Height: 39 inches tall (She's actually grown 3 inches from last years 1st day of preschool)
Scott decided to go into work a little late to help get her off to school and go with us. It was so nice having him home to help. He also gave her, her 1st school father's blessing today. Rachel did so good sitting there and listening to what was said in her blessing. She was so good when we asked to get pictures of her for school.
This was our 1st one but you can't read her sign.
So we took a close up of the sign. I love what she wants to be when she grows up.
Yes this is me doing the happy jump. I'm so excited for the both of us. I will get to have a clean house for a few hours and some alone time 3 times a week.
Heading up to the classroom.
She was excited to see a cat there. She just loves animals.
She's got her shoes off and she's heading off to wash her hands.
Hands are washed she is ready to play with play doh.
When I picked her up so was happy. I was glad because when we came to visit this school last year she said she didn't like it and didn't want to go back. I think they changed it just enough she doesn't remember ever being there. :-)
This is her teacher getting them lined up in a choo choo train to come out and get their parents.
The train.
Rachel in the train.
See she is still smiling. It was a great day in preschool.
No comments:
Post a Comment