This month we have a new imaginary friend. His name is Texas.
Most of her stuffed animals have names now instead of just being named dog, caterpillar etc.
In Montessori: Was the line leader, calendar keeper, Meteorologist, substitute
This month she has started to give us thumbs up when she likes something.
At Texas Roadhouse for dinner with Bonnie. We had just finished eating and just as the waiter came back to see if we needed boxes Rachel yelled at the top of her lungs she needed to go to the bathroom. Yeah besides the waiter the rest of the restaurant heard it also. I was embarrassed but the waiter was pretty good natured about it. He just laughed and said, "I think she needs to go?"
Conversation with Scott as he was getting her up one morning:
Scott: Rachel it's time to get up
Rachel: Dad leave me alone I'm not a morning person.
No comments:
Post a Comment