Saturday, February 8, 2014

Date Night

Alright date nights have become few and far between where it is just Scott and I.  We ended up getting a babysitter and headed out on the town.  We got to eat at Lock Stock and Barrel for dinner and then decided we would go to a hockey game.  We tried out this restaurant because I was able to get a 1/2 price deal certificate and we had heard great things about them.  This is what their menu comes out looking like.
 Yes that is a wood menu.  The food was alright.  I didn't think it was anything great to talk about.  I wouldn't spend that kind of money again to go there unless I did have a half price certificate. 
Of course I had to do a selfie of us at the arena.
 We walked up to the window and bought tickets.  We got seats this close to the ice.  It was so awesome.  The only other time we saw a hockey game was when we were up in the luxury suites and you really can't see to much.  Down here you really see the action.  It was actually lots of fun.  We were only six rows up from the ice.
 What great seats!

And of course you can't go to the hockey game and not take a picture of the Zamboni.  What an awesome machine and so much fun to watch it up close.

No comments: