The streamers are from her birthday but we added the hearts.
The sayings we put on the hearts.
After Scott read all the hearts to Rachel we then ended up coming downstairs to get breakfast. I thought I would try to make pancakes that were in heart shape.
I'd consider this an epic fail. I'm not good at making things out of pancake batter. It's the thought that counts right??? After breakfast I ended up taking her to Preschool. She showed me their pet fish.
Then showed me some of the lessons she has learned.
Counting
Putting the blocks in order for the marble to roll down it.
These are the three bags of valentines she got. The one on the left is from dance class, then she made the white one at Kristin's Preschool and the last one was made at montessori.
When Scott got home we went out for dinner.
Red Robin was where we decided to eat. We waited until after we ate before we gave Rachel her Valentines presents from us. It kept her on her best behavior.
She got the movie the Lorax, body soaps and a box of chocolate. We had a fun Valentines day!

No comments:
Post a Comment