Friday, February 7, 2014

Snow Day

We don't get these very often but we actually had a snow day.  I don't understand why with so little snow we ended up with a snow day but we did.  Rachel wanted to go outside and play in it.  I was fine with that.  She wanted me to come out but it was so cold.  I think that was more why things were closed was because it was below zero.  She still wanted to be out there so by all means have fun with that.
 Who loves the snow???  That's right this little girl.

So what do you do when you are done playing in the snow and then you are bored.  Your mom puts you to work doing your Valentines Day gifts for all your classes.  We had two preschool classes and her dance class to do these for.
 Helping to put all the bouncy balls in the packets and counting candy hearts.
This was how many we did.  30 of them.  At one point Rachel told me she thought this was boring also.  Needless to say I didn't feel sorry for her because these were for her.  I made her help me with all of them.  The saying said:  Have a BALL this Valentines Day.  I thought it was pretty cute and totally different.

No comments: