Sunday, May 17, 2009

Adoption Clearance Yahoo!!!!!

Okay so we found out on Wednesday May 13th that we are approved to be adoptive parents. We are so excited. So everyone be watching your e-mail for more information on how we need your help in this process. We love you all and are grateful for your support in this adventure.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so happy for you both!!!! You make me cry!! you little stinker. keep me updated, hope everything is going well. we still love ya even though you are forever away.

The Wuthrich Family said...

YEAH!!!!! I am so so so so.....excited! Just So..... EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

Rita Peck said...

I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to hear all about. Better yet make a trip this way when you get your bundle.

Beverly Jones said...

Super cool that you are on the road to your family. I wish you the best of luck. I'll keep my eyes and ears open and pary for you!