Friday, December 3, 2010

Decorating for Christmas

The other day we decided it was time to put up the Christmas tree and our other Christmas ornaments. So I was pulling out my nativity and I thought Rachel was just touching the shredded paper and playing right there with it. Well as you can tell by picture number two she did a number with the paper shredding.
Yep she had it strung all over the living room. She did help me pick it up but I was a little shocked at how quickly she was able to do this. Scott just sat there and watched her do it and let me find it when I finally turned around. It actually looked even worst because this was about 1/2 through what she did. She actually had the whole pile strung out across the floor.

Our little Christmas tree

Rachel by the tree. Not totally sure what to do with it.
She actually only tugs on the bottom limbs and that's been it.
I'm crossing my fingers.

1 comment:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

your christmas tree is so pretty. your life must feel pretty much perfect now. i am so happy for you guys :)