So Scott and I decided we were going to allow one present to be open on Christmas Eve which will always be PJ's. So this first picture is her starting to open the present. She did really good with opening this one.
Not totally sure what she was supposed to do but eventually got the hang of it.
I really didn't think they would be that big on her. They at 2T's. That's all they had but they were a really good deal on the day after Thanksgiving. Well maybe she will be grown into them by next Christmas. They will just get the pleasure of hanging out in the drawer for awhile. Scott thinks we should just put rubber bands around her ankles and then they would stay on her. I'm opting for putting them in the bottom of the drawer. Yeah we have lots of issues with her clothes because even her 18 month clothing sometimes drowns her. We roll up the legs on her pants all the time. It's so funny. I'm amazed by how petite she is.
No comments:
Post a Comment