Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Toy Box

So we ended up not having any toy boxes for Rachel when she first came to our house. So I found this purple bucket I had bought for girls camp and borrowed it until we could figure out what to do with all of her toys. So one day while I was at work Scott and Rachel had alot of fun playing with her toys and they were everywhere but then she decided that getting into the bucket was just as fun.

Check out all those toys everywhere. I was shocked when I got home and they were still everywhere. Yeah we all had to help clean up this mess.




I can do it. Just a second I'm going to get in there.














Ta Da I made it. I'm the bomb. HA HA HA

















Okay so how do I get out of here without it tipping over. Nope I don't want out anyways. Yeah we had to help her out because she wasn't coming out.

No comments: