Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Gallbladder Ultrasound
So I've been having some health issues. So after a gallbladder attack I finally decided I had better get into a real doctor. So Scott had me call his general doctor. It took four weeks but I got in to see him. I told him about my attack and he was like yeah pretty much sounds like the gallbladder. So on May 9th he had me go in and get an ultrasound done. I was there first thing in the morning and had to wait to actually get orders from my doctor. The ultrasound took all of 15 minutes. I asked the tech about it but of course they can't say much. I did proceed to tell her that if this didn't give us any results then I'm going to have to come back for the hystrasalpingogram. She said they should have results for you. I was hoping that meant I wouldn't have to take that next procedure. Well after three days I finally called the doctor back and he said that I have gall stones. He said I didn't have to take it out but I told I had eaten some tater tots(because I'm a dork and didn't think about it I was just hungry) at Graduation and I've been paying for it for two days. So he referred me to a surgeon. I've gone in to see the surgeon and my date of surgery is going to be June 23rd at 7:30 in the morning. I'm excited to get it out because its been about a year that I've had problems we just really thought it was an ulcer. Scott and I talked about it and we figured that since they are going to already be in my abdomen they might as well burn out the endometriosis also. So I'm pretty much doing a 2 for 1 on my surgeries. Well see if they both help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yikes. good luck
Post a Comment