Daddy swinging. Wee!
More Swinging
Yes that is Scott inside her playhouse.
I can get in also but I will go through the window. :-)
Hanging out with Daddy.
Well she wasn't happy with just Daddy in her playhouse she wanted Mommy in also. So we actually made it into the playhouse with all three of us. We were squished that's for sure but it was fun.
Yeah she hates getting her picture taken when it's not her idea. Proof all three of us were in the playhouse.
Rachel left to go slide. You can see her behind Scott climbing up her stairs to her slide.
This is a better one of all of us.
I'm sure she is telling us a story and I'm just trying to be sneaky about actually getting a picture so she won't cry.
Daddy makes for a great horsey ride.
1 comment:
I love the picture of her and daddy in the little house with her hanging out the window. Priceless. What an adorable girl.
Post a Comment