Sunday, May 8, 2011

Bathroom Time

Okay so if you have a weak stomach this post is probably not for you.  
So we have started to talk to Rachel about the toilet.  She has shown interest but hasn't totally gotten the concept.  So she was at the table eating lunch but totally looked like she was trying to fall asleep at the table.  Scott and I were laughing so hard at her about it.  Well come to figure out she was actually doing her "thing."  So when I got her down from the table to change her I said, "You should tell mom when your going to poop and let's poop in the toilet."  So she got up and headed over to the bathroom and was saying, "Poop in Toilet."  I was like yes that's what we need to do.  Well she then started to say, "I need to poop."  I was like you just pooped you don't need to poop again.  Well boy was I wrong because it wasn't more than 5 minutes after I changed her that she pooped her diaper again.  Scott laughed at me and said, "Well I guess she showed you!"  Yep she gets it a little bit.  So needless to say the rest of the day when she said the word toilet I put her on the toilet.  She hasn't gone yet but my hope is over Memorial Weekend to actually try hard to get this going.  I just thought this picture was to funny not to post of her in her sunglasses sitting on the toilet trying to go.

1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

good luck. maggie has interest but not enough to toilet train