Sunday, May 8, 2011
Mother's Day
So this is my first Mother's Day that I can actually say I didn't have a problem going to church since Scott and I have been married. Rachel of course was so funny in church. She asked to go to Time Out and Scott said you only go to Time Out when your bad. Well a few minutes later Rachel got away from us and took off running up onto the stage. Scott sprinted off after her and I was laughing in the pew watching this all unfold. That still didn't get her outside in Time Out but made for eventful sacrament meeting. After church we came home and eat and all of us took naps. Finally when Scott woke up he and Rachel made me a Mother's Day card and then gave me two weeks at a saloon. I'm so totlaly excited to be able to get massages, facial etc. That night I ended up making dinner for us because Scott was spinning Rachel around so much that it made him sick. I wasn't sure he was going to be able to go to work but finally his equilibrium came back. All in all a pretty nice mother's day for my first one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment