Certification in Levels.
Oh a Hiking we will go a hiking we will go......
All the girls we took to Girls Camp getting ready to head out on our hike.
See Scott and I really did do the hike. Cascade Lake behind us. Had a view of the lake through the whole hike. It was awesome.
Two of my Youth Camp Leaders. They are both awesome and did a great job as leaders.
Working on writing something nice to each person who went to camp. Everyone really got into doing this project and I'm sure the girls had a boost in self-esteem when they finished reading their own book.
This is one of the crafts. It was a value necklace.
The Polar Bear Plunge. They did this at 6:30 in the morning. The water was cold and they had to run out into the lake. Most ran out and then right into the showers. :-) Yes you can tell I didn't do it. I thought about it but that was as far as it went. They were just lucky I was up that early to get pictures.
We played this game so much. It's called Down by the Banks of the Hanky Panky. This was the first time the Bishop had ever played it and we totally got him hooked.
A great girl's camp but I'm glad it's over and I get to spend more time with Rachel.
No comments:
Post a Comment