Monday, August 29, 2011

One of these things is not like the other

Okay so I hope Tyson doesn't get upset about this but it's just to funny.  You'll understand when you see what I'm talking about.

SAME (3 Generations)
(Daniel Sylvester, Bradley Daniel, Scott Bradley)



Are these the same person??????


Like I said, One of these things is not like the other.  :-)  ha ha ha


I seriously just laugh about this because its so crazy how different each kid looks but when you look at Scott you can definitely tell he looks like his dad and grandpa.  Its amazing how much they look alike.  The joke is that Scott will know what he looks like when he gets older because he just has to look at his grandpa.  I do believe you are correct.

1 comment:

The Wuthrich Family said...

Oh this is sooo funny! I just laughed! Well he wasn't the mailmans because our mailman was short and bald too!