Sunday, September 11, 2011

Random stuff with Rachel

Rachel's saying that have made us laugh the last few months:
I'm too busy(She says this when she doesn't want to do something)
I'm not grumpy I'm tired (Said while we were on vacation)
No Never (Says this also when we want her to do things)
Please go to timeout (Says this when she's tired of sitting in sacrament meeting)
I go to work? (Said this when I got home from work and Scott was heading to work)  Needless to say I told her to stay a child as long as possible because working isn't fun.
I'm a silly Goof.  It used to be I'm a silly goose and so now she has shorten it.
Aye Matey!  Walk the plank! (Its so funny we are going to try and get her to say it on camera but she gets shy telling anyone so I'm not sure if she will say it for the camera).

I also decided on Sept 6th to measure Rachel.  She has started to hit her head on everything lately.  Things she used to walk under she now hits her head.  So I went and measured her on the wall and she has grown 1 3/4 inches since her birthday.  Its exciting but also sad at the same time.  She's growing up so fast and becoming so independent.

We have also tried several times to potty train Rachel but she has been really against it.  So after a complete and utter meltdown we decided to wait again.  She's just not ready to do it.  So we are still in diapers and still trying to help her realize that she wouldn't end up with a burned bum from her acidic poop if she would use the toilet.  Hopefully by her birthday we will be able to get her to do it.

A couple nights ago I had gone in to see if Rachel was okay before I went to bed.  I do this every night and when I went in this is how she was asleep in her bed.  I don't know how her legs didn't fall asleep.  The day before this though I tried to get a picture of her in bed again because she actually was on the other side of the crib with her legs straight up the wall.  Silly Girl.


The next few pictures are her telling me to take a picture of her.  I was trying to get it while she was saying "Cheese" but she was to quick for my camera so I got all these goofy pictures.

 In her cowgirl hat.

 The next three are me trying to get her before she moved while standing against the wall.  She went to the wall her self to have the pictures taken.


 Finally I got one with her smiling.  Yeah.  Look how cute she is.

 She asked for her picture taken again today and said I need my hat.  I said okay.  She also went to get her purse to go with her outfit. 

 The final outcome of her going through her toy box.

Laughing while eating the string of her cowgirl hat.  I don't know why she thought it was funny to do this but she was laughing so I took the picture.

3 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

she is so stinking cute!!! i love her beautiful blue eyes!!

Rita Peck said...

so cute. love her little sayings. potty training is no fun. russ and cassie were almost 4 before they decided they would be potty trained. hope she isn't as stubborn

Amie and Karl said...

She is just so cute