Saturday, March 24, 2012

1st Day of Sunshine

Rachel was so happy to go outside today.  It's the 1st day it's really been nice out.  I let her go out for an hour and a 1/2 this morning and then we went to gymnastics.  After we finished up and we got a few things done I got Rachel to nap for about 1/2 an hour and when Scott left for work I let her go outside again.  This is what I saw when she went outside.  I think she likes the sun and the grass. 

 Chilling in the grass.  I like to pick grass and play with it.

 See how happy I am that there is sunshine and I'm outside today.  Yes I am a happy camper.

And this one was she just wanted me to take a picture of her sitting on her sandbox(Yes we still haven't decided on a place to put it).  I love this jump suit that she is in though because if you can't tell it's a USC outfit that a co-worker gave me.  She's finally grown into it and it's so cute on her.

1 comment:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

oh my word! that jumpsuit is SOOOO cute!!! glad you guys are enjoying the warmer weather! fun, huh?